Target new customers and boost your brand awareness through digital marketing services from North Coast Design. Molly Connolly has over 10 years experience working with and adapting to social media and online ad platforms, resulting in well-rounded expertise that will benefit your business.
Why hire us for your digital marketing services? Molly will:
- Establish and develop an online “voice” unique to your business and product(s)
- Reach the customers who are most likely to purchase from you
- Do more than just work to increase sales; naturally tell your story and how you connect with your community
- Offer complete transparency during the marketing process
- Genuinely invest in the success of your business, through our time and communication
- Walk you through the entire process in a comprehensive but approachable manner
What our clients have said:
“North Coast Design is skilled at understanding and capturing the essence of a brand. More importantly NCD consistently delivered the brand experience across our various media channels, resulting in sales growth and an expanded customer base. ”
“I would recommend North Coast Design to anyone who wants things done right the first time, according to your high standards.”
– Patti Guerzo, Guerzo Business Solutions Center, Chicago
“We hired North Coast Design to redesign our website after seeing some of their work for other local businesses. We knew how we wanted our site to feel, and they took our somewhat incoherent jumble of ideas (we’re musicians, after all) and turned them into a beautiful layout; and they did it very, very quickly. It has turned out far better than I ever could have thought, and it turned out right the first time– their standards are so high, they still made a few tweaks here and there and made things not nearly good, but great. I would recommend North Coast to anyone, and highly, without hesitation.”
– Reid Howland, The Bakery Studios, Athens, GA
“Having never developed a website, being comfortable with the process was important to us. Molly was patient and listened to what we needed. The insight and suggestions were helpful and right on target. It was nice to have such an easy-going, respectful process when developing a tool as important as our website.
We trusted Molly from the start with the style and design, and she listened and welcomed suggestions along the way. It was a good match and we suggest if you want no stress and delightful interactions when creating your company’s website, call North Coast Design!”
– Maura Ennenga, Alaskan Premium Seafoods
Contact Molly to get started!